Melt Therapy

Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Lloyd the AAA Guy

I stupidly locked my car keys in my car, after returning home.  AAA sent over someone to help me, and this is the exchange that occurred...

Lloyd did much more than help me retrieve my car keys.  He showed me that you don't have to look like a yogi to be a yogi.  You don't need to meditate for 2.5 hours every day (although kudos to those that can and do!).  Through his personal experience, he learned to align himself and his life, just with one simple statement: "Today is going to be a good day."  When he shared that, it made me happy that he took the time to do this tiny thing for himself.

And remember, "Life is beautiful...you just have to get past all the bullsh!t to see it."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Write me here...! I love hearing from you. :)