Melt Therapy

Thursday, August 19, 2010

Guru Ram Das Ashram

On Sunday, August 8th, my yogi friends from The Awareness Center, and I attended group sadhana at YogaWest, then 2 kirtan programs at the Guru Ram Das Ashram.  I'd never gone before to attend the Sunday program, and we were there from 3:45am - 2pm -- yes, that's a long time, but we were very happy and blissed out to be there and serving.  Here's some of the stuff we experienced:

My yogi sisters, Sat Tara and Sat Puran, helping prep food for langar.

The Siri Guru Granth Sahib.


How can the food not taste good when you've cooked it in good spirits and blessed it?

The coat of arms on the Khalsa food truck -- watch for it coming soon to streets near you!

Eating langar outside the Ashram.

The Guru skylight inside the Ashram

No comments:

Post a Comment

Write me here...! I love hearing from you. :)