Melt Therapy

Sunday, August 15, 2010

Kundalini Yoga Teacher Training Graduation 2010

KYTT Graduation Class of 2010, Awareness Center

What do yogis do once they've finished a tough & rewarding 8 month-long teacher's training program?  CELEBRATE!

Last night was my graduation at the Awareness Center, Pasadena, CA. Here are some photos of the lovely and touching ceremony.  We enjoyed a really funny "Groundhog's Day Sadhana" skit by one of my classmates, Charleen Gosling...will upload that video in another post about the trials and tribulations of practicing sadhana!

Some of my favorite people: Nimrita, Sat Tara, & Baba Singh
Surjeet Kaur, me, &Hari Avtar Kaur: classmates & spiritual bff's!

2 comments:

  1. You know what I realized after this graduation weekend? The training doesn't stop. I'm pretty sure my fellow yogis would agree: we got on this train, and it's pulled out of the station, chugging on its path...now that our awareness has been raised with kundalini yoga technology and tools, it's not a ride we can/want to get off. So much to learn, and so much of life to experience! Peace to all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Similarly in the spiritual realm too, knowing the Divine through knowledge is Jnana Yoga. Yoga

    ReplyDelete

Write me here...! I love hearing from you. :)