Melt Therapy

Thursday, October 7, 2010

Japji Meditation: The 1st Pauree

"On the first pauree of Japji, my true love gave to me...!" Haha, I'm just joking around.

 Continuing on my quest to learn the 38 paurees of the Japji, watch this video of HarSimran demonstrating the 1st Pauree meditation -- said to lift you from deepest depression, insecurity, nightmares, and loss:


Instructions:
  1. Tune-in (Ong Namo, Guru Dev Namo x 3).
  2. Recite 1st Pauree x 11. Here's the transliteration.  
  3. Close: (Long Time Sunshine, Sat Nam).
  4. Do the meditation for 40 days.

Beside being one of the most deeply caring persons I've ever met, HarSimran excels at coaching.  Click here for more information about her Essential Focus Coaching.  Or reach her at (310) 553-7334, email: harsimrank@sbcglobal.net .


No comments:

Post a Comment

Write me here...! I love hearing from you. :)